Construction - Screw plug immersion HEATERS
Screw plug immersion heaters or screw-in heating elements consist of a brass connector which is equipped with three U-shaped immersion heater tubes. These tubular heating elements can be either soldered or welded in a threaded nipple.
Screw plug immersion heaters can be delivered with an extensive range of accessories such as different connection boxes and temperature controller and/or limiter. Depending on the application, the screw plug immersion heaters are manufactured individually.
The screw plug immersion heaters are mounted in a tank or in a specific machine component. The heating element is fastened with an existing socket or a locknut. Compatible locknuts and medium resistant seals are available separately.
Technical data - Screw plug immersion HEATERS
- Sheath material: 1.4541, 1.4571, 1.4828, 1.4876, 2.4858
- Material connector: brass or stainless steel
brass: G ¾, G 1, G 1¼, G 1½, G 2
stainless steel: G 1½ und G 2
- With or without connection box
- Zinc-plated steel hood or stainless steel hood
- Plastic hood for temperature controller + limiter
- Immersion depths up to 3000 mm
- Heating capacity up to 24 kW
- Customized designs are available
The range of use of screw plug immersion heaters includes:
for direct heating of liquids and gases
|oil pre-heater, installed in circulation and flow heaters, |
pre-heating of hydraulic and lubricating oil,
Thermal oil systems and gear boxes
heating of domestic water and cooling water,
|heating up air and industrial gases,|
drying cabinets and dry kilns, air and duct heaters,
heating inserts for gas heaters