Gas pre-heaters | PRE series
In its standard design the gas pre-heater is equipped with:
- Material 1.4404 / AISI 316L
- Ø 14x1 mm
Electrical heating element / Immersion heater
- Stainless steel
- 1500 W (other versions available on request)
- Inlet and outlet ½" nipple or free tube ends
- Optional with flange connection and
compression fittings available
- Can be individually adapted to customer’s requirements
- Simple and fast installation
- Vertical or horizontal version with supporting feet
Outlet temperature up to 400 °C
For applications in a non hazardous area
Further heating elements for gas preheating:
Weitere Heizelemente zur Vorwärmung von Gasen finden
Gas pre-heater for indirect heating of gases
Gas pre-heaters made by Herbst Beheizungs-Technik consist of an electric heating element and a tube coil which are both cast in an aluminium block.
Industrial and process gases or even fluids are directed through the tube coil which is heated up by the aluminium block, thus, ensures an extremely constant and precise heat transmission.
The illustrated standard version can be individually adapted to customer’s requirements. Other connection types, capacities and dimensions are available on request.