Cartridge HEATERS | PHK series
- Warming of motor fuels and lubricants
- Heating of thermal oil in heat transfer plants
- Preheating of hydraulic oil and turbine oil
- Used as tank heater for thin oils
- Quick heating of the cold system to operating temperature
- Simple exchange of the ceramic heating element
without having to drain the oil or liquid
Scope of application - Cartridge heaters with ceramic heating elements
Cartridge heaters by HERBST are used for preheating lubricants for gears as well as thin oils such as heating or hydraulic oil in tanks and vats. Cartridge heating elements are also suitable for thermal oil applications and to heat turbine oil.
The advantage of the use of cartridge heaters is that the ceramic heating element can be exchanged any time without drainage of the medium since the protection tube remains in the tank.
The protection tubes are fastend by a welded thread nipple and a propper seal. Another option is the flange connection for mounting. More information about this product can be seen in the category Flange immersion heaters | FHK-P series.